1. The S. Anil Radhakrishnan Development Journalism Fellowship will be given annually to one person for authoring an insightful book on Kerala development relating to, but not limited to, areas such as infrastructure, tourism, public transport systems, transportation management and State finances.
2. The Fellowship will comprise an amount of Rs. 50,000 (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only).
3. The book can be published either in Malayalam or in English or both.
4. The book should have minimum 120 pages in print form in Demy1/8th size or crown 1/4th size with pictures, graphs and tables, as required, and the letter font size having 10 points.
5. The Fellowship is open to any person, aged 45 years or below on the date of Fellowship notification, with genuine interest in the topic chosen.
6 The application with detailed bio data and proposal should be sent in typed format to The Secretary, Kesari Memorial Journalist Trust, Kesari building, Thiruvananthapuram 695001 either by post or through Email on or before the 18th of October 2021. The proposal should contain details of the subject chosen, its relevance to Kerala's development, its possible impact in the sector chosen, research work to be conducted, as well as a definitive schedule for completing the book.Download As PDF